Being quieter or introverted may be an inherent trait to your personality that has developed since you were a child. These are not negative traits. However, some situations call for us to overcome these traits. Our head psychologist, Mary Magalotti and the Life Resolutions psychologists can support you in overcoming these shy traits so you can excel professionally and socially. Our Director, Jodie Brenton strives to see all Australians have the skills to live a happy and successful life.
Therapy and Behaviour Adjustment.
Being confident has become a crucial part of the workplace. A lack of confidence can sometimes be confused to be a lack of competence in competitive workplaces. Mary Magalotti believes you can improve your confidence in the workplace with these steps.
- Be proud of your success.
- Use criticism in a constructive way, keep learning and bettering yourself
- Speak your mind, be true yourself and your values.
- Identify yourself with people who will boost your confidence, and in turn boost their confidence.
- Seek professional help if at home steps don’t work effectively.
Professional Confidence at Life Resolutions.
You may be cautious of considering professional help to combat confidence; however, you will find a safe and comfortable environment at Life Resolutions at which you can practice and develop. Mary Magalotti and our team of psychologists offer a range of services such as; self-esteem counselling, career counseling and stress management which can help improve your confidence.